Are you passionate about gardening and landscaping? Do you want to share your delightful yard decorating ideas with other people? Awesome, you are in the right place! Here is how you can write for us.
We welcome creative writers, thought leaders, and those with green fingers who have something substantial to share.
What We’re Looking for in a Landscaping Guest Post
- We would be open to guest posts on the topics listed below:
- Landscaping Ideas
- Home Decoration
- Gardening Tips
- Home Improvement
- Garden Plants and Flowers
- Outdoor Furniture
- DIY Outdoor Projects
- Other Related Content
- We appreciate well-written and high-quality content.
- Perfect US English spelling and grammar.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention.
Some Requirements for Your Guest Post
- All content of your guest post needs to be INFORMATIVE, UNIQUE and RELEVANT to the topics above (not published elsewhere on the Internet).
- Articles must be at least 800 words.
- Please submit all posts in Word or Google Docs format.
- Use headings and subheadings to make the content of your article easy to read.
- If you use images in your article, these images must be given with the source link.
- We allow 1 anchor text link pointing back to your website in the post.
- We own the copyright on any guest post published on our website and the material cannot be posted elsewhere.
- We retain the right to edit the article content before publishing.
What We Do Not Publish
- Guest posts with promotional information or affiliate links.
- We reserve the right to reject articles with poor quality and irrelative topics.
- You are not allowed to add links that have an adverse effect on our website or infringe on Google’s privacies and terms.
- We do not publish the content which duplicates with others, including our website’s articles.
Send us your blogs and articles at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Write For BulbtoBlossom” in the subject line.
If you are ready to be a guest blogger, join us today!